Appalachian Trail between Killington and Norwich, VT
Road Access Points
- Access Point numbers are shown in blue on the above three maps.
- Numbering follows the travel on the AT from west to east.
- The trail distance between Killington and Norwich is approximately 45 miles.
- Each of the three maps covers approximately 15 miles of trail.
- VT Rte. 4 Parking south of Pico Ski area
- VT Rte. 4 Parking at Sherburne Pass (across from Inn at the Long Trail)
- VT Rte. 100 Kent Pond Fishing Access (1/2 mi. north of Rte.4)
- River Road – Parking for Board Walk/Thundering Falls
- Stoney Brook Rd (5.7 mi. from VT Rte. 107)
- Chateauguay Rd – access from VT Rte. 12 near Barnard (2 miles of rough road)
- VT Rte. 12 Parking 3.9 mi. north of Woodstock
- Woodstock Stage Rd near Suicide Six ski area
- Pomfret Rd Parking – off VT Rte. 12
- Joe Ranger Rd – off Quechee-West Hartford Rd
- VT Rte. 14 Parking – in West Hartford
- Happy Hill Rd – off Bragg Hill Rd in Norwich (limited parking)
- Elm Street in Norwich, VT (limited parking)